I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce , below it is stated:
1.1. Identification data of the person responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My company name is: NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ
- My CIF is 12384456Z
- My registered office is located at Ave. Sportsman Miriam Blasco, No. 14, 03540, Alicante Email: https://www.qeeengineering.com/
- My social activity is: Technical, administrative and real estate management and advice.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Advice to real estate investors.
- Legalization and advice on tourist rentals.
- Direct your network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
- Supply of content on the blog.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 Use of the website
The website https://www.qeeingenieria.com/ hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) property of NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ, The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use it to:
- (a) engage in illicit, illegal or activities contrary to good faith and public order;
- (b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights;
- (c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.qeeingenieria.com/ of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
- (d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, they would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill out the email, subject and name field.
- Subscription form, with the USER filling out the fields necessary to purchase the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, zip code, email and password.
- Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules.
- Browsing and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information related to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser. used.
Despite the above, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ’s access to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for subscribing to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and agrees that:
From the moment you subscribe or access any paid service, NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ has access to: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the name “USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making any purchase, you will be subscribed to the “CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS” file, having access to name, surname, email, ID and complete address data.
In any case, NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website at https://www.qeeingenieria.com/ such as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without authorization are expressly prohibited. by NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ. You may only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ.
It is strictly prohibited to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, reserving any civil and criminal actions that may assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under the threat of incurring a crime against intellectual property under art. 270 et seq. of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance. – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on its website. Web.
5. LINK POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to create or create a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ website must comply with the following conditions:
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ website, without your prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established about the NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ website, nor about its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ, unless expressly authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ of the services and content offered on said website or portal. .
- NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein. The website of NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users’ search for information, content and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ does not market, direct, previously control, or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
- NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ and that are accessible through NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ will pursue non-compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ informs that there are claim forms available to users and clients and they can send an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also send your claim by postal mail to: NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ Avenida Deportista Miriam Blasco, nº 14, 03540, Alicante.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between NATALIA MUÑOZ RUIZ and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.