If you have bought a house and need to register the water supply, read on. You need a second occupancy licence. You need a second occupancy licence.
In short, the second occupancy licence is a technical certificate for the property. It allows you to know if the property is habitable.
What is the price of the second occupancy licence in Campello?
At QEE Ingeniería, we offer the second occupancy licence in Campello for 183 euros (VAT and taxes included).
Fees for the cédula de habitabilidad Campello
Currently, the fees to be paid to the Campello Town Hall to obtain the second occupancy licence are 65,83 euros.
How to obtain a second occupancy certificate in Campello?
To obtain the second occupation certificate in Campello, the procedure to follow is:
- Inspection of the property: on-site verification of all the regulatory requirements that must be fulfilled, according to the year of construction.
- Preparation of the technical certificate of second occupation. Issued by a competent professional. Issued by a competent professional.
- Compilation of all the required administrative and legal documentation.
- Payment of fees and registration of all documentation. In person or online.
The period for obtaining this second occupancy licence is approximately 7 days.
Campello Town Hall Documents
- Responsible declaration
- Technical certificate (see model)
- Document accrediting ownership of the property
- Proof of taxes