IEE Alicante (Building Evaluation Report)

Have you ever wondered if there is such a thing as a building MOT? Well, that’s right, there is, and it’s called IEE (Building Evaluation Report).

The main objective is to report on the state of the building so that the necessary measures are taken and it complies with the relevant regulations, accessibility and safety.

It is also a way to measure and promote energy efficiency and sustainable buildings. See below for more information on the grants available.

What is the IEEV.CV?

Officially, the Valencian Community calls it this way. But it is the same as the IEE.

It stands for: “Assessment report of the residential building in the Valencia Community”.


When is it compulsory to do the IEEV.CV?

Next, we are going to show you when it is compulsory to make the building evaluation report.

Buildings or constructions older than 50 years

All buildings older than 50 years for residential use are obliged to have this technical report. Likewise, it is compulsory for single-family houses.

Sometimes, this regulation is not known and the public bodies themselves warn of the situation. For example, they do not approve other technical reports if the IEE is not up to date.

Also, the Community of Valencia is sending out mass communiqués and letters to carry out the IEE, giving a time limit.

Subsidies and Aid Request

In other cases, to request aid to improve the efficiency of the building, they request this report. Independent of the age of the building.

Later, we will discuss the help you can find.

How to make IEE of buildings in GVA?

It is important to know that this report can only be done by certain technicians such as architects, quantity surveyors or civil engineers.

First of all, you have to hire a company or technician who can do it.

Then, you will have to provide the technician with all the relevant technical-administrative documentation.

Subsequently, a thorough technical inspection of the building will be necessary, taking these aspects into account:

  • Stairs
  • Facades
  • Openings
  • Walls
  • Covers
  • Roofs
  • Floors
  • Structure
  • Accessibility
  • Installations

Subsequently, the evaluation report must be drawn up and, finally, the registration must be submitted to GVA.


[contact-form-7 id=”” title=”CONTACT”]

GVA aid for carrying out the IEE

If you are going to carry out the IEE in the Valencian Community, you should apply for the corresponding aid.

The amount of the aid works as follows:

The minimum subsidy is 20% for buildings older than 50 years.

In addition, there is an additional aid that works according to a point system and there are 3 types:

  • 40% and the maximum amount of 1,500 euros.
  • 70% and the maximum amount of 3,000 euros
  • 80% and the maximum amount of 4500 euros.


This is a certificate that measures the energy efficiency of the building.

This is compulsory for new buildings or buildings or flats that are sold.

Registration is done on the official website of the Generalitat Valenciana.

It is valid for 10 years from the date of submission.

¿Hablamos por WhatsApp?
This site is registered on as a development site.